Many of us understand what it feels like to be stressed, or how trauma has affected us, but we don't understand the mechanisms of WHY it happens & how to heal.
What you'll learn:
- The development of the brain & nervous system in humans
- Understanding fight/flight/freeze
- The role of the vagus nerve
- How stress causes 'trauma'
- Long term effects of chronic stress and/or trauma
- Soothing the nervous system
Note: this purchase is non-refundable
Please look out for an e-mail in your inbox/spam for registration confirmation details.