How do you know if you are 'disconnected' in the first place?
If you answer YES to any of the questions below, I would say you've landed in the right place:
- I can't make decisions for myself
- I am consistently worried about what other people think of me
- I feel disappointed with my choices in life
- I suffer from 'imposter syndrome' all the time
- I tend to end up in situations/relationships which drain me or disrespect me
- I don't trust myself at all
- My body feels 'blah' all of the time
- I'm at complete mental/physical burnout and I'm just so tired
- I don't know how to set boundaries
- What's my intuition again?
- I often say yes to people / things / situations and regret it later
- I just feel like there should be something more to life - is this really it?
So nice to meet you!
Ok so perhaps you are wondering how do I know what it feels like to experience the above things? Because I've been there... I literally wrote those dot points based off my own life.
I've experienced so many life lessons which have rattled me, challenged me, frustrated me, and ultimately helped me grow.
I’ve been in the wellness space for over 11 years and have worked with hundreds of women around issues of low self esteem, anxiety, stress, addiction, and disordered eating.
I am a University qualified Mental Health Counsellor and Clinical Nutritionist as well as a Registered Yoga Teacher.
Above and beyond all of that, I'm so passionate about helping you to build the bridge back to self and I can't wait to get started...
More about me
Here's how we can work together...
Work with me 1:1
An opportunity for you to really unpack, learn, grow, & heal with 1:1 support.
Courses & Programs
Start discovering what you need with our selection of self paced programs & downloads.
"I was surprised that I actually felt comfortable to share a little of my story and I was able to just be myself without feeling anxious. I believe it is Nikki’s warm and healing aura that gave me this sense of safeness. For once, I felt safe and calm to share the things that I usually keep to myself. Thank you!"
Subscribe to our SOS Newsletter
Receive fortnightly e-mails with inspiration, downloadable tools, recipes, Yoga sequences, and more!